Among the first in our country, "Amiga" ltd recognized the need to introduce certified organizational system that would help that significantly increased number of employees and multiple increased workload is under control and that everything agreed and contracted is fully complied with. After several years of continuous introduction of the latest standards, notably in terms of organization within the company and expansion of production facilities, standards, made quality system certification was done by the TÜV.
- ISO 9001:2008- Qalitu managament system (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2004- Environmental management (EMS)
- OHSAS 18001:2007- Occupational health and safety management systems
- CE znak prema EN-40- Public Lighting Colums
- EN ISO 3834-2 - Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic
- EN-1090-2 EXC 3 - Technical requirements for the execution of steel structures
- ISO 26000 - Social responsibility
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
Amiga is recipient of numerous prestigious awards and recognitions of which we emphasize "Captain Misa Anastasijevic" in 2008, SIEPA award - "Exporter of the Year 2010" in the category of socially responsible business, the award of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce in 2011, and especially emphasize significant award for continuous quality improvement of business "Crown quality" awarded to us by Business Initiative Directions in London in late 2012, as well as the prestigious award "The best choose the best 2013", the International Star award for quality (ISAQ) in Geneva in 2013, the National award for business excellence and strategy in business "Oscar for quality" in 2013 and many others.